Enjoy the chocolate hit
Pura Triple Chocolate Brownies 🍫
1) Preheat the oven to 180C, line 9″ square baking tray with parchment paper.
2) Melt together the butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl (over boiling water or in the microwave) until melted. Leave to the side to cool.
3) Using an electric mixer, whisk the eggs and caster sugar for a few minutes until the mixture has turned pale and doubled in size.
4) Add the chocolate mix over the eggs and sugar and fold together.
5) Once combined, add the flour and cocoa powder on top and mix again – be careful not to knock out the air.
6) Add the chocolate chips and Pura collagen, mix together and pour into lined baking tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Once cooked, leave to cool in the tin completely.
7) Enjoy the chocolatey goodness!