Skip to content
S'mores Cookie Bars
S'mores Cookie Bars 🍪
Makes 12 squares
- 226g unsalted butter
- 300g light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 250g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 180g chocolate chips
- 85g marshmallow fluff
- Add your amount preference of glow+ or flex+
- Preheat your oven to 177 degrees Celcius and line an 8x8 inch square baking pan.
- Using a handheld mixer in a large bowl, cream together the butter and the sugar together for 2 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mixed until combined (if it looks curdled don't worry).
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt together and mix them together.
- Pour the flour mix into the wet ingreadients and mix together until combined.
- Press a small layer of the dough mixture into the prepared tin then add the marshmallow cream on top.
- Add the chocolate chips to the remainder of the cookie mixture and press that on the top of the marshmallow cream.
- Bake for 25-30 minuites until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave the bars to cool completley and then cut them in to 12 squares.