Collagen? In a pasta dish? Yes!
Chicken Collagen Pasta Bake 🍝
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 2 chicken breasts - chopped up
- 200g pasta of your choice
- 50g mature cheddar, grated
- 30g grated mozzarella
- Your preference amount of glow+/flex+
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry the onion gently for 10-12 mins.
- Add the garlic and chilli flakes and cook for 1 min. Tip in the tomatoes, sugar, collagen and season to taste. Simmer uncovered for 20 mins or until thickened, then stir through the double cream.
- Cook your chicken in your prefered way
- Heat the oven to 220C/200C fan. Cook the pasta following pack instructions for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain and stir in the chicken and the sauce. Then tip the pasta into a medium-sized ovenproof dish.
- Top with cheddar and mozzarella. Bake for 20 mins or until golden brown and bubbling.