Left over Easter chocolate? This recipe is perfect for you!
- 125 g unsalted butter
- 100 g light brown soft sugar
- 75 g white granulated sugar
- 1 large/medium egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 300 g plain flour
- 1 + 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 100 g Dairy Milk (chopped finely) (or chocolate chips)
- 200 g Mini Eggs (chopped)
- 50 g Mini Eggs (whole)
- Your preference amount of glow+/flex+
- Add the unsalted butter, light brown soft sugar and white granulated sugar to a bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add in the egg and vanilla, and beat again.
- Add in the plain flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, your preferred amount of glow+/flex+, and salt. Then beat until a cookie dough is formed.
- Add in the chopped Dairy Milk and chopped Mini Eggs and mix in until they are distributed well in the cookie dough.
- Split the dough into 8 balls and add the whole mini eggs into the cookie dough balls and put the cookie dough in the freezer for at least 30 minutes, or in the fridge for an hour or so!
- Whilst the cookie dough is chilling, preheat your oven to 180C Fan!
- Take the cookies out of the freezer/fridge and put them onto lined baking trays.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for 12-14 minutes.
- Once baked, leave them to cool on the tray for at least 30 minutes, as they will continue to bake whilst cooling.