Gingerbread Hot Chocolate ☕
Makes 1 mug
- 150ml Milk
- 50ml double cream
- 1/2 tsp dark brown soft sugar
- 1/2 orange zest
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g chopped chocolate
- Add your amount preference of glow+ or flex+
- Whipped cream
- 1 gingerbread biscuit
- Stir the milk, cream, sugar, orange zest, and Pura Collagen together in a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer on low heat.
- Remove from the heat and pour through a sieve removing the orange zest.
- Pour the mixture back into the pan and stir in the vanilla and chocolate until it makes a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a heatproof mug and top with the whipped cream and gingerbread biscuit.