A unique way to get your daily Pura dose in!
Collagen Pesto 🥬
- 125g grated pine nuts
- 125g grated parmesan
- 1 large bunch fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic, crushed with the flat side of a knife
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- squeeze lemon juice
- Your preference amount of glow+/flex+
Heat a dry frying pan over a medium heat. Add the pine nuts and toast them for a few minutes until browned.
Place the parmesan in a food processor and add the basil leaves, collagen, garlic, toasted pine nuts and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Blend for a few seconds until it begins to come together and is smooth.
Taste the pesto for seasoning, and add a squeeze of lemon juice if you like.
If not using straight away, you can store the pesto in a jar and will keep for a week in the fridge. Or you can put it into ice-cube trays and freeze!