The Perfect Santa Biscuits
Glow+ Gingerbread People 👩🍳
– 100g salted butter
– 3 tbsp golden syrup
– 100g dark muscovado sugar
– 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
– 1 tbsp ground ginger
– 1tsp ground cinnamon
– 225g plain flour
– 50g icing sugar
– Add your preferred amount of flex+/glow+
1) Heat the butter, syrup, and sugar together in a small pan until melted, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool slightly.
2) Mix together the bicarbonate of soda, ginger, cinnamon, flour and Pura Collagen in a large bowl.
3) Pour in the buttery syrup mixture and stir to combine, then use your hands to bring it together to form a dough. Add up to 1 tbsp of milk to combine if needed. The dough will be soft at this point, leave the dough in the fridge for 1 hour.
4) Heat the oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5 and line a large baking sheet with more baking parchment. Remove the dough from the fridge and cut out shapes using a cookie cutter.
5) Place the shapes, spread apart, on the lined baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 mins. Leave to cool completely on the baking sheet before enjoying!