Ho Ho Ho!
Collagen Christmas tree brownies 🎄
For the brownies:
- 195 g unsalted butter
- 195 g dark chocolate
- 4 medium eggs (or 3 large)
- 275 g caster sugar
- 90 g plain flour
- 35 g cocoa powder
- 100 g milk chocolate chips
- 100 g white chocolate chips
- Add your preferred amount of flex+/glow+
For the decoration:
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 200 g icing sugar
- Christmas sugar tree topper
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Line your brownie tin with greaseproof paper.
3) Melt together the butter, and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until melted. Leave to the side to cool to room temperature.
4) Using an electric whisk/stand mixer, whisk together the eggs & caster sugar until the colour has turned pale, and is very mousse-like. You will know it’s done because when you lift the whisk up out of the mix it should leave a trail for a couple of seconds before disappearing!
5) When whisked, pour the cooled chocolate mixture over eggs and fold together carefully.
6) Once combined, sift the cocoa powder and plain flour on top of the chocolate mix and then fold together again.
7) Once combined well, fold through the Pura Collagen and the chocolate chips and pour into the prepared tin.
8) Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes! Once baked, leave to cool in the tin completely.
9) Once cooled, cut the brownies into tree shapes.
10) Cream together the butter and icing sugar to create the buttercream. Add some green food colouring until you get to your desired decoration colour!
11) Add a tsp to the center of the brownie tree and replicate the brownie tree shape with the icing.
12) Add the tree toppers to the top of the trees and enjoy!