Collagen Carrot Cupcakes 🥕
Makes 12 cupcakes Mixture:
- 130g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 148ml vegetable oil
- 100g brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 95g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 150g grated peeled carrots
- 50g chopped pecans
- 33g raisins
- 140g icing sugar
- 225g cream cheese at room temperature
- 80ml whipping cream
- Add your preferred amount of glow+ or flex+
- Any decorations for the top!
- Grab a cupcake tray and line it with cupcake cases.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a medium until all blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time and stir until the batter is smooth.
- Stir in the carrots, nuts, and raisins.
- Add batter to the cupcake cases making sure to not overfill them or they will spill over.
- Bake until the top becomes springy when touched and when a toothpick is inserted into the cupcake it comes out clean.
- Leave to cool completely before icing.
- In a large bowl add all the icing ingredients and whisk until whipped cream consistency.
- Add the icing to your cupcakes and the decorations.
- Serve them up and enjoy!