Collagen baked beans!😋 Ingredients
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 500g passata
- 3 pitted dates (about 15g), roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp bouillon powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 x 400g haricot beans, drained
- Add your preferred amount of flex+/glow+
- Heat the oil in a non-stick saucepan over a low heat and fry the onion for 5 mins until golden. Add a drop of water if it looks like it’s starting to burn.
- Stir in the garlic, then tip in the passata, dates, vinegar, bouillon, and bay leaf. Grind in plenty of black pepper and simmer for 5 mins.
- Tip in the beans and 400ml water and your preferred amount of flex+/glow+, then simmer for 10 mins, stirring every now and then until thick.
- Serve with toast or even a jacket potato!