Super simple and quick recipe ⏰
- 30g maple syrup
- 15g cocoa powder
- 10g cornflour
- Pinch salt
- 225ml almond milk
- 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ tsp almond extract or vanilla extract
- Your preference amount of glow+/flex+
- Mix the maple syrup, cocoa powder, cornflour and salt together in a bowl to make a smooth paste. Heat the almond milk in a small saucepan until simmering then slowly pour into the bowl with the cocoa paste, whisking until smooth.
- Return the mixture to the pan, bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, whisking constantly. Transfer the thickened mixture to a clean bowl then stir in the chocolate and almond extract. Stir a few times until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth, then divide between small ramekins or dessert pots. Cover with clingfilm and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Enjoy 🤩