Skip to content
Chicken noodle soup
Noodle Soup Ingredients
- 2 chicken breast
- 2 stock pots
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 1 broccoli
- Bag of baby corn
- Green beans
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 cups of water
- Add your preferred amount of flex+/glow+
- In a large pot with a lid, heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and saute for a further 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and cook off for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock cubes and the water.
- Bring to a boil and add the flex+/glow+.
- Add the chicken to the soup and leave for 20 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and shred it and then add it back to the pan.
- Add the noodles in and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!