Collagen breakfast muffin 🧁
– 2 large eggs
– 150ml pot of natural low fat yogurt
– 50ml rapeseed oil
– 100g apple sauce/ puree
– 1 ripe banana
– 4 tbsp of honey
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 200g wholemeal flour
– 50g rolled oats
– 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
– 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 100g blueberries
– 2 tbsp mixed seeds
– Add your preferred amount of flex+/glow+
1) In a jug, mix the eggs, yogurt, oil, apple sauce, banana, honey and vanilla.
2) Tip the remaining ingredients including your Pura Collagen, except the seeds, into a large bowl, add a pinch of salt and mix to combine.
3) Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix briefly until you have a smooth batter – don’t overmix as this will make the muffins heavy.
4) Divide the batter between the 12 muffin cases. Sprinkle the muffins with the extra oats and the seeds.
5) Bake for 25-30 mins until golden and well risen, and a skewer inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out clean.
6) Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool.