Skip to content
Breakfast Cookies 🍪
Makes 6 cookies
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed until smooth & creamy
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup of apple puree
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of oats
- 1/4 cup of chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the oats, Pura Collagen, and nuts to the banana mixture and combine. Add your optional fillings here too.
- Let dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Add even-sized balls onto a lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 20-30 minuites.
- Let the cookies completely cool before eating and storing them away.