Left over bananas? No problem!
These truly are the best banana cupcakes ever! 🤩
- 250g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 110g caster sugar
- 75g melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 125ml buttermilk
- Your preference amount of glow+/flex+
- Heat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/gas 5. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and caster sugar with a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl mix the melted butter, vanilla extract, eggs, mashed bananas, and buttermilk.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredient bowl.
- Roughly mix together, don't forget to add your preferred amount of glow+/flex+.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cases.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.