A classic baking favourite!
Collagen Banana Bread ✨
– 75g melted coconut oil
– 1/2 cup of honey
– 2 eggs
– 225g mashed banana
– 56g of milk
– 1 tsp baking soda
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 220g whole wheat flour
– Optional: walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips, raisins, chopped dried fruit, fresh banana slices.
– Add your preferred amount of flex+/glow+
1) Preheat oven to 170 Celsius and grease/ line a 9×5 loaf pan.
2) Grab a large bowl, whisk the oil and honey together.
3) Add the eggs and whisk again.
4) Add the mashed banana and milk to the mix.
5) Add the baking soda, vanilla, salt and cinnamon and mix.
6) Add the flour gradually until all combined.
7) Now is the time to add the collagen and your add on extras and mix.
8) Pour in to the loaf tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.
9) Let the loaf cool on a wire rack.
10) Serve and enjoy!